Joke :-)

Hello,
Here it is, hope you like it...

A little boy came home from school one day and said to his father,
"Dad, what can you tell me about politics? I have to learn about it
for school tomorrow."  The father thought some and said, "OK son, the
best way I can describe politics is to use an analogy.  Let's say
that I'm capitalism because I'm the breadwinner.  Your mother will be
government because she controls everything.  Our maid will be the
working class because she works for us, you will be the people
because you answer to us, and your baby brother will be the future.

"Does that help any?"  The little boy said, "Well, Dad, I don't know
but I'll think about what you said."  Later that night, after
everyone had gone to bed, the little boy was woken by his brother's
crying.  Upon further investigation, he found a dirty diaper.  So, he
went down the hall to his parent's bedroom and found his father's
side of the bed empty, and his mother wouldn't wake up.  Then he saw
a light on in the guest room down the hall.  When he reached the door,
 he saw through the crack that his father was in bed with the maid.
Because he couldn't do anything else, he turned and went back to bed.
 The next morning, he said to his father at the breakfast table, "Dad,
 I think I understand politics much better now."

"Excellent my boy," he answered, "What have you learned?"

The little boy thought for a minute and said, "I learned that
capitalism is screwing the working class, government is sound asleep
ignoring the people, and the future's full of crap."

Hope you all are having a great day!  :-)

Debra
Fmyl97a@prodigy.com