[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Engineer Humor: The Inquisition and the 3 victims
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Engineer Humor: The Inquisition and the 3 victims
- From: email@example.com (Jon D Dayley)
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 12:32:54 -0700
- References: <Pine.A126.96.36.1990908084722.42168Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
>During the Inquisition, there were three victims lined up
>for the guillotine.
>The first one was a lawyer. He stuck his head in the hole,
>they pulled the rope, but the blade didn't fall. Relieved,
>the attorney pulled his head out, said that they couldn't
>execute him twice for the same crime, and ran away free.
>The second victim was a rabbi. He too put his head in the
>hole, they pulled on the rope, but the blade didn't fall.
>He also told them they legally couldn't execute him twice
>for the same crime, so they had to let him go too.
>The third victim was an engineer. He stuck his head in the
>hole and looked up at the blade. Just before they pulled
>the rope, he said, "Hey, I see what the problem is. Let me
>fix it for you."