[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
humor: oct 31 -- The Mummy!!
Nick's G-Rated Humor List
From: RAY HERMAN <firstname.lastname@example.org>
An archaeologist was digging in the Negev Desert in Israel and
came upon a sarcophagus containing a mummy. After examining it,
he called the curator of a prestigious natural-history museum.
"I've just discovered the 3,000 year-old mummy of a man who
died of heart failure!" the excited scientist exclaimed.
To which the curator replied, "Bring him in. We'll check it out."
A week later, the amazed curator called the archaeologist.
"You were right about the mummy's age and cause of death.
How in the world did you know?"
"Easy. There was a piece of paper in his hand that said,
'10,000 shekels on Goliath'."
From: Barbara A Bakie <email@example.com>
1) "I can't believe I ate that whole pineapple!" Tom said, Dolefully.
2) "That's the last time I'll ever pet a lion," Tom said,
3) "That mink coat is on wrong side out," Tom inferred.
4) "That's the third electric shock I've gotten this week!"
Tom said, revolted.
5) "I'm never anywhere on time," Tom related.
6) "I won't let a flat tire get me down," Tom said, without despair.
7) "That car you sold me has defective steering!" Tom said,
8) "I've been on a diet," Tom expounded.
9) "I'll have to send that telegram again," Tom said, remorsefully.
10) "I keep banging my head on things," Tom said, bashfully.
11) "Look at that jailbird climb down that wall," Tom observed
12) "I remember the midwest being flatter than this," Tom explained.
13) "That's the third time my teacher changed my grade,"
14) "I'll have to dig another ditch around that castle,"
Tom sighed, remotely.
15) "I've lived through a lot of windstorms," Tom regaled.
17) "I haven't caught a fish all day!" Tom said, without debate.
THANKS TO BILL'S PUNCH LIN
======================( )==( )==============
\ ( ) /
ARCHIVES OF PAST ISSUES: http://www.NicksHumor.net/archive
Thanks for telling your friends about this humor list.
Send G-Rated submissions to: submit@NicksHumor.net
SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE online: http://www.nickshumor.net/subscribe.html
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change to digest version of this list
send an empty email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To report trouble with list send to: help@NicksHumor.net
humor 1.94.3+ 9908