	 I never have and I never will."

>From Richard Lederer (children's misquote):
	America, America,
	God's red Chef Boyardee.

Scientific Bloopers from Richard Lederer:
	Heredity means that if your grandfather didn't have
	any children, then your father probably wouldn't have
	any, and neither would you, probably.

Alan F. G.  Lewis:
	He called me woodenhead.
	So I gave him a piece of my mind.
	Now he's got a chip on his shoulder.

Terry Galen:
	Those who work on reducing auto emissions go home exhausted.

Aiken Drum:
	How did the mouse get out of the Russian Cathedral?
	He clicked on an icon and opened a window.

Dave Gawlik:
	Did you hear about the new sushi bar that caters
	exclusively to lawyers?  It's called Sosumi.

Paul Benoit:
	A friend of mine asked me if my Halloween costume was a pun.
	I told her it was. I had a shirt and tie, camouflage pants
	and combat boots. I was a lower GI.

From: Angel <gsangel@lightspeed.net>

	A science teacher brought his 3 year old son to school with him, so
he could show his son what he did. While teaching class, his son said,
"Look Daddy, a paramecium!"
	The father and all the students were astonished that a three year
old new a large word like that. Then they noticed the boy pointing to the
back of the room. He was pointing at a cage with 2 white mice in it.
	And said again, "Look, Daddy, a pair of meice ... see'um?".