[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Klean Humor December 23, 1999
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, LatDaSaint@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Fwd: Klean Humor December 23, 1999
- From: "Scott Galloway" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:37:33 PST
Today is Thursday, December 23, 1999
Top Ten Things To Say About a Christmas Gift You Don't Like:
10. Hey! Now there's a gift!
9. Well, well, well...
8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes that would've fit.
7. This is perfect for wearing around the basement.
6. Gosh. I hope this never catches fire! It is fire season
though. There are lots of unexplained fires.
5. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious!
4. I love it -- but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.
3. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the Federal Witness Protection
2. To think I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts
And the Number One Thing to say about a Christmas gift
you don't like:
1. I really don't deserve this.
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com