	of a vacation ...
	...sorry for the confusion!
 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

     JEWISH DICTIONARY
====================================
  Jewish Dictionary entries
   from Whattadeal@aol.com

CHUTZPAPA
n. A father who wakes his wife at 4 a.m.
so she can change the baby's diaper.

DISORIYENTA
n. When Aunt Sadie gets lost in a department store and
strikes up a conversation with everyone she passes.

DEJA NU
n. Having the feeling you've seen the same exasperated
look on your mother's face but not knowing exactly when.

TORAHFIED
n. Inability to remember one's lines when called to read
from the Torah at one's Bar or Bat mitzvah.

JEWBILATION
n. Pride in finding out that one's favorite celebrity is Jewish.

YENTILITY
n. A deceptively sweet manner used to extract information.
Key phrases include, "trust me", "your secret is safe with
me" and "if you can't tell me, who can you tell?"

MAMATZAH BALLS
n. Matzo balls that are as good as mother used to make.

BLINTZKRIEG
n. A late-night assault on the refrigerator in search of
leftovers even though "I won't be able to eat for a week!"
Particularly common 4-6 hours after special-occasion gluttony.

MEINSTEIN
slang. "My son, the genius."

FEELAWFUL
n. Indigestion from eating Israeli street food.

GOYFER
n. A gentile messenger.

HEBORT vb. To forget all the Hebrew one ever learned
immediately after one's Bar or Bat Mitzvah.

HEBRUTE
n. Israeli aftershave.

ROSH HASHANANA
n. A rock 'n roll band from Brooklyn.

SHIKSABOB
n. A special meal that Muffy O'Brien
prepares for Morris Greenblatt.

SHOFARSOGUT
n. The relief you feel when after many attempts the
shofar is finally blown at the end of Yom Kippur.