humor: jun 07 -- Are you ALL RIGHT now?

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

THIS IS NICK'S HUMOR LIST ---
TODAY I AM SENDING YOU (sans telephone commercials).....
.____  _ _ _ _       ____                   _       _     _
| __ )(_) | ( )___  |  _ \ _   _ _ __   ___| |__   | |   (_)_ __   ___
|  _ \| | | |// __| | |_) | | | | '_ \ / __| '_ \  | |   | | '_ \ / _ \
| |_) | | | | \__ \ |  __/| |_| | | | | (__| | | | | |___| | | | |  __/
|____/|_|_|_| |___/ |_|    \__,_|_| |_|\___|_| |_| |_____|_|_| |_|\___|
Reaching 13,417 around the world. Send Punch Line to your friends.
Please credit: From "Bill's Punch Line" at tcmrtalk@airmail.net

As promised, here are the ONE ARM jokes.  Just to refresh your memory,
here was the joke that started it all.  After that, I received some
alternate suggestions, I ask for more and here they are.  I make no
comment as to how funny they are ... or are not.  You be the judge.

Here was the original joke followed by your versions:

*Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm
 and leg in a car crash?
He's all right now.

                         ========BPL=======

From: Lee Ellis <indiolee@the-desert.net>

Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car accident?
Thanks to Hillary, he was saved by the extreme right wing.

Other endings:

Fortunately, he was a member of the Liberal Left
Fortunately, he had forgotten to wear his Rolex that day.

                         =======BPL======

From: Robert G McFadden <robmcf14@juno.com>

Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
He's still in his right mind.

Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
His mom said, "You're all right dear."

                         =======BPL=======

From: normllc1@juno.com

"Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
He's all right now." Even though he has nothing left to stand on.

                         =======BPL=======

From: Spock <Spock6@ix.netcom.com>

"Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car
crash?

He's been searching the second hand store for replacements.

He's the new spokesperson for 'Half and Half'

He just wants to be left alone.

His wife was right.  He WAS too far over. ;-)

                         =======BPL=======

From: "Ronald Payne" <rkpayne@GTE.net>

Did you hear about the left wing Democrat who lost his left arm and leg?  He
has now gone to the right.

                         =======BPL=======

From: IBDOUGLL@aol.com

Visualize.. The man went fishing. The man holds his one hand
out and said, "I caught a fish, this long!"

                         =======BPL=======

From: Marcus Patz <mpatz@vcn.bc.ca>

Yes, no doubt the poor fellow is feeling stumped.

                         =======BPL=======

From: "Paul Hopper" <webmaster@thethree.com>

In all debates, the man is surely one-sided!

                         =======BPL=======

From: paulwill123@webtv.net (paul williams)

He may have been wrong in the past but he's always right now.

                        =======BPL========

From: "Scott Hudson" <hudson@cerebro.xu.edu>

I heard his HMO charged him an arm and a leg!

                        =======BPL========

From: Alan Prater <ajprater@bellsouth.net>

On the other hand . . .

                        =======BPL=======

From: Martha N Hammonds <marthaham@juno.com>

He just couldn't seem to pull himself together!

                        =======BPL=======

There are more....but I'll send them at another time.

                        ========BPL========

WARNING! YOU ARE ENTERING THE PUN ZONE.  PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

From: Tom Ervin <ervint@U.Arizona.EDU>

What do the Starship Enterprise,
Mike Tyson and
Van Gogh have in common?
They are all searching for the Final Front Ear!

TO SUBSCRIBE TO BILL'S PUNCH LINE:
	TO NICK'S HUMOR LIST, AND I WILL
	DO MY BEST TO SEND YOU THE BEST
	OF ALL THE G-RATED STUFF I RECEIVE.