[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SIGNS YOU HAVE HAD TOO MUCH OF THE 90s
1. Your daughter sells Girl Scout cookies via her web site
2. When every commercial on television has a web-site
address at the bottom of the screen.
3. You cannot remember when the only choices you
had in coffee were regular and decaf
4. You e-mail your son in his room to tell him that dinner
is ready and he emails you back "What's for dinner."
5. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3
6. You own a sport utility vehicle and you live where
it doesn't even snow
7. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date.
8. The concept of using real money, instead of credit
or debit, to make a purchase is foreign to you.
9. You can't change your hairstyle until your
favorite television personality does.
10 On Friday you know there are only two working days
left until Monday.
11 You have to back to the office to finish
working after your OWN holiday party
Interested in 7.5 cents a min long distance Flat 24hrs a day click here http://www.IdahoAccess.com/brian
If you dont wish to recieve these Emails from us Please email Postmaster@IdahoAccess.com
If you would like to send us one please send it to submit@IdahoAccess.com
If you had this message forwarded to and would like to be on our list email Postmaster@IdahoAccess.com
This list is brouht to you by IdahoAccess.com