What's the Definition of Tragedy?

 What's  the Definition of Tragedy?
    ----------------------------------

 President Clinton was visiting a fourth grade elementary
 school class.  They were in the middle of a discussion
 related to words and their meanings.

 The teacher asked the President if he would like to lead the
 class in the discussion of the word, "tragedy."  So our
 illustrious leader asks the class for an example of a
 "tragedy."

 One little boy stands up and offers, "If my best friend, who
 lives next door, was playing in the street and a car came
 along and ran over him, that would be a tragedy."

 "No," says Clinton, "that would be an accident."

 A little girl raises her hand.  "If a school bus carrying
 fifty children drove off a cliff, killing everyone involved,
 that would be a tragedy."

 "I'm afraid not," explains the President.  "That's what we
 would call a GREAT LOSS."

 The room goes silent.   No other children volunteer.
 President Clinton searches the room.  "Isn't there
 someone here who can give me an example of a
 tragedy?"

 Finally, way in the back of the room, a small boy
 raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says, "If Air Force
 One, carrying Mr. & Mrs. Clinton, was struck by a missile
 and blown up to smithereens, that would be a tragedy!"

 "Fantastic," exclaims Clinton, "that's right.  And can
 you tell me WHY that would be a tragedy?"

 "Well," says the boy, "because it wouldn't be an accident,
 and it certainly would be no great loss!"

If you dont wish to recieve these Emails from us Please email Postmaster@IdahoAccess.com
If you would like to send us one please send it to submit@IdahoAccess.com
If you had this message forwarded to and would like to be on our list email Postmaster@IdahoAccess.com
This list is brouht to you by IdahoAccess.com