Joke: Tape Worm

This guy went to see his doctor and was diagnosed as having a
tapeworm. "They're not easy to get rid of, but we'll give it our
best shot,"the doctor told him, and instructed him to come in every
day for two weeks, and to bring a lemon cookie and a hard-boiled egg.

The guy agreed, and showed up the next morning with the two items. To his
horror, the doctor shoved the hard-boiled egg up his butt, followed it
with the
crumbled-up cookie, and sent him home. This went on for twelve more days,
at
which point the doctor's instructions were to forget the cookie and bring
in the
egg and a hammer.

On the last day the fellow dropped his pants in considerable
apprehension, gritting his teeth as the doctor inserted the egg up
his butt and calmly sat back. A few minutes later the tapeworm stuck his
head
out and said, "Where's my lemon cookie?"