Jokes: A couple short ones

"Strawberries"

Three guys are about to be executed, and they are asked what
they wish to have for their last meal.

The Italian responds, Pepperoni Pizza,' which he is served and
then he is quickly executed.

The Frenchman requests a Filet Mignon, which he is served
and then he is promptly executed.

The Jew requests a plate of strawberries.  STRAWBERRIES????
Yes, Strawberries.  He is told, "But they are out of season!"

"So,  I'll wait . . . ."

*****CAR TROUBLE*****

WIFE:  "There's trouble with the car.  It has water in the carburetor."
HUSBAND: "Water in the carburetor?  That's ridiculous."
WIFE: "I tell you, the car has water in the carburetor."
HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburetor is.  I'll check
         it out.  Where's the car?"
WIFE:  "In the pool."