 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
# http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1208-3886899/SUB      #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 5,000,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                               TODAY's JOKE
                               June 15, 1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
Yesterday's was well received.
A 5.0 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members.
       L O S E   W E I G H T    T H E   H E A L T H Y    W A Y

                       With The Best-Selling
          "LOW FAT LIVING" book from Prevention Magazine

     TRY a 21-day free in-home trial of this wonderful book
Click Here: http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1208-3886899/HEALTHT

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                   FUNNY SIGNS
                   - from Joke-Of-The-Day.com Members
This is part of a continuing series of funny signs seen around the world
Have You seen a really funny sign,
Send it to us at:    SIGNS@joke-of-the-day.com

********
In a church in Arkanasa's parking lot:
Parking for members of
Park Place Baptist Church only

Violators will be baptised!
    - Jenny Heinz :)

********
The phone number for the Santa Clara Valley
(a.k.a. Silicon Valley) Flood Control District's Hotline:
is 1-888-HEY-NOAH.
    -Joel Miller

********
On a wall in central Johannesburg :
           "JESUS LIVES....."

 Underneath someone had added
 "Does that mean Easter is cancelled?"
     - Shona Bell

********
Barber Shop:       We need your head in our business
     - CulbrethFP

********
I came across this funny sign scribbled on a compartment
while travelling on an Indian railways train

"aana free , jaana free; pakadegaye to khaana free"

which roughly translates to "You can go free of cost,
you can come free of cost; and if you get caught, even food is given free
(in jail of course).
            - M S Sundeep

********
I saw this  sign in a restaurant in Petersburg, West Virginia:

'So It's Not Home Sweet Home... Adjust!
    - Mervin McKenney

********
Sign seen at a urinal
"Get closer, it's not as long as you think/wish it is"
   - Jovie Quintos

********
On an Athi River highway in Kenya
"Take notice: when this sign is under water, this road is
impassable.
   - Nissa Kitia

********
Sign behind counter at video rental store:

"We are sorry to report that we are ALL out of 'That Movie With
That Guy Who Was in That Other Movie'. There was some confusion
when ordering from our distributor.-Thank You
  - FirstMonkey

********
In Orlando, Fl at a strip-joint a sign read:
30 beautiful girls and 1 ugly one.
   - Geidis Herrera

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
     S H E D   P O U N D S    W I T H O U T    S A C R I F I C E
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
                     With The Best-Selling
       "LOW FAT LIVING" book from Prevention Magazine

     TRY a 21-day free in-home trial of this wonderful book
      and learn all the secrets of eating and living healthy.
           Try it for three full weeks...and then decide
                   if you want to keep it.

           You have nothing to lose - except some weight.
                 For FREE Trial Click here:
http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1208-3886899/HEALTHB
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

               and we will remove your name from our list.

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Copyright 1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to for noncommercial reprinting or distribution of
Joke-of-the-Day's Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information below.
TO GET A JOKE EVERYDAY, E-mail us at join@joke-of-the-day.com