[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Subject: New Boat
10 CLUES THAT YOUR CAR ISN'T THE RIGHT TOW VEHICLE
FOR YOUR NEW BOAT
1. The boat you wish to tow has a larger engine than your car.
2. The boat you wish to tow can sleep more people comfortably than you
can squeeze sitting upright into your car.
3. Each time you try to tow your boat uphill, you find yourself going
back downhill with the boat as the new lead vehicle.
4. When you stomped on the gas to move your determinedly parked boat,
the hitch tore off your car but the boat remained stationary.
5. Your car's owners manual doesn't contain any information at all on
towing or towing specifications.
6. The mechanics at your car dealership laughed uproariously when you
told them you were going to trailer your new boat, and started making
lists of what they were going to buy with their anticipated bonuses.
7. When the car and the boat trailer are attached, the boat completely
covers the car in its shade.
8. When the car and the boat trailer are attached, your car's front
wheels are off the ground.
9. You could park two of your car inside your boat.
10. Your car was parked near your boat when the boat's name was
painted on and the painters took the liberty of stenciling the word
"Dinghy" on its rear bumper.