 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
# http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/960-3886899/SUBSCRIBE #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 5,000,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                              TODAY's JOKE
                              May 19,  1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
Yesterday's "Microsoft Joke" received mixed grades - the highest
ones actually by Microsoft employees.
A 4.3 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members.
/------------------------------------------------------------------
         M O D E R N   D A Y   M I L L I O N A I R E
         Sign Up Now for a Free Issue. No Obligation

It's time to get serious about making a lot in network marketing

    Click Right: http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/960-3886899/$$$
\------------------------------------------------------------------/

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                        WILD TRIVIA
                         - Submitted by   S. Petri
              ------------------------------------
* Dr. Seuss coined the word "nerd" in his 1950 book "If I Ran the Zoo"

* It takes 3000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for
  a year's supply of footballs.

* Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal
  ads for dating are already married. (The other 65% want to be.
  The grass is always greener...)

* There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald's Big Mac bun.

* The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1.

* Pound for pound (kilo for kilo), hamburgers cost more than new cars.

* When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a
  rate of 25 miles per year. (except in Seinfeld)

* On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.

* In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all
  the world's nuclear weapons combined.
  (P.S. To the leaders on India: If you wanted to really show strength,
  you should of come up with some way to create a manmade hurricane -
  Now THAT would be one helluava accomplishment)

* Average lifespan of a major league baseball: 5 pitches.

* Average age of top GM executives in 1994: 49.8 years.  Average age
    of the Rolling Stones: 50.6.

* Elephants can't jump.  Every other mammal can.

* The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

* Five Jell-O flavors that flopped: celery, coffee, cola,
     apple, and chocolate. (Celery  - What where they thinking???)

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks

         H A D    A   G O O D   L A U G H ???

              Now it's time to get serious
              about making a lot of money
              in network marketing.

       Free issue of "Modern Day Millionaire" right here.

Amazing new FREE publication shows you how to get a steady
stream of high quality, motivated distributors who want to handle
your MLM products.

No obligation. For details, go to:
http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/960-3886899/$$$

\------------------------------------------------------------------/
--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

               and we will remove your name from our list.

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Copyright 1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to for noncommercial reprinting or distribution of
Joke-of-the-Day's Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information below.
TO GET A JOKE EVERYDAY, E-mail us at join@joke-of-the-day.com