 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
#  http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/html/subscribe.html   #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 4,500,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                              TODAY's JOKE
                              May 2,  1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
Yesterday's "Bank Robbers" made most people smile, and of course
there were lots of "ooos" on this one.

               HERBS, VITAMINS, & FOOD SUPPLEMENTS
             ***************************************

   The Best Prices ONLY on the Net, and ONLY at Goodherb.
                Find out how to get FREE herbs
          Visit us at http://www.goodherb.com
\------------------------------------------------------------------/
    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                   FUNNY SIGNS
                   - from Joke-Of-The-Day.com Members
This is part of a continuing series of funny signs seen around the world
Have You seen a really funny sign,
Send it to us at:    Signs@joke-of-the-day.com

On a recent trip to NYC via the George Washington Bridge, the first sign
greeting us on the other side had graffiti exclaiming,"JESUS
SAVES!",directly beneath a different artist sprayed "AT CITIBANK".

********
On the return trip the "Welcome to New Jersey" sign has been altered to
include "YOU'VE SEEN IT, NOW GO BACK HOME"
      - Richard O'Malley

                        ********
 I saw this sign in a restaurant in Reston, VA.
"Room capacity 110.  Live capacity 100."
      - Nazanin Uddin Sawez

                        ********
Sign in a Belgrade hotel elevator

"To move the cabin, push button for the wishing floor.  If the cabin
should enter more persons, each one should press a number of wishing
floor. Driving is then going alphabetically by national order."
      - Adesola, Morenikeji

                        ********
If we were meant to be nudists we would be born without clotrhes,,,
      - John Castiglia

                        ********
Sign seen hanging on a recent but bitter divorcee cubicle:
"I still miss my ex-wife, but my aim is improving!"
      -  Robert Boyles

                        ********
A guy went into the menīs room, and while he was at the urinal
he looked up and saw a handprinted sign that read:
"your future is in your hands"
       -  Bob Livingston from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

                        ********
Seen this at a tavern
 "Checks gladly accepted with cash deposit for amount written"
       - TOWTRKDUG

                        ********
In a news shop-
SPECIAL DEAL!! A free ride in a police car if you steal
from this shop!!
      -Michael Thompson

                        ********
AND THE CREATIVE WINNER OF THE WEEK
A sign written on the door of the bathrooms/toilets
in a restaurant in Melbourne, Australia

         US                       THEM
Now try figuring out which one to go to:)
       - CHRIS HINDSON
                           PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks

                 The Web's Best Prices for
            HERBS, VITAMINS, & FOOD SUPPLEMENTS
           *************************************

Get the best prices available anywhere for Herbs, Vitamins and
Food Supplement. Available ONLY on the Net and ONLY at Goodherb
Visit Goodherb and find the right herbs for your needs. Take care of
your heart, mind, and body. Goodherb features pharmaceutical quality
products used in clinical research. If you demand your best performance,
Goodherb can help.
         Find out how to get FREE herbs. Visit us.
         Click here:      http://www.goodherb.com
\------------------------------------------------------------------/
--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Joke-Of-The-Day is powered by GroupMaster from Revnet
Easy email list management - http://www.groupmaster.com/joke.html

Copyright 1997/1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to reprint or distribute Joke-of-the-Day's
Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information
To get a joke everyday, E-mail us at join@joke-of-the-day.com