Joke: January 29 - Saying Goodbye the 90s Way!

   _       _                 __
  (_) ___ | | _____    ___  / _|
  | |/ _ \| |/ / _ \  / _ \| |_
  | | (_) |   <  __/ | (_) |  _|
 _/ |\___/|_|\_\___|  \___/|_|
|__/
 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
#  http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/html/subscribe.html   #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 3,000,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                              TODAY's JOKE
                            January 29, 1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
Yesterday's '"WhiteHouse Internship Application" did quite well
although the White House E-mailed us that they do accept men as well.
It seems there is a demand there as well from so of the ladies in the
White House.  A 5.6 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com

          N E V E R   L O S E    D A T A   A G A I N

          30 Day FREE Trial Offer     @BACKUP / @VIRUS

   Professional OFF-SITE Backup affordable for small businesses

               http://security.atbackup.com/?090
\------------------------------------------------------------------/

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                   SAYING GOODBYE THE 90s WAY
                          - Submitted by William Conway
                 --------------------------------------
NOTE: At Joke-Of-the-day.com, we believe in equal opportunity abuse
so all of you ladies out there, watch the next couple of day
for jokes get even with this one.

Saying goodbye to the 90's way

Men often find blowing off a woman the most difficult part of the dating
process.  The closest they ever come to telling a woman it's over is to
look her straight in the eye and say, "I'll call you next week."  But there
is now a great way to blow a woman off.  It's safe, it's affordable and the
best thing is the female has no opportunity to throw things at you.  It's
at your fingertips right now:  E-mail.  That's how all the happening, 90's
kind of guys are telling women they are not worthy.  You'll feel like a
real man knowing you have told her how you really feel from the safety of
your keyboard.  And you can delete her response without ever reading it.
What could be more painless?

Following is an email rejection letter:  Men can use it the next time they
need to put their  main squeeze on notice.  The text of the letter follows:

Dear (her name),

       I regret to inform you that you have been eliminated from further
contention to become the future Mrs. (your last name).  As you are probably
aware, the
competition was exceedingly tough this year and dozens of well-qualified
candidates such as yourself also failed to make the final cut.  I will,
however, keep your name on file should an opening become available.

       So that you may find better success in your future romantic
endeavors, please allow me to offer the following reasons you were
disqualified from the
competition:

(men will check those that apply)

_____Your failure to reach for your purse in even a feigned attempt to pay
for dinner by the fourth date displayed a stunning ignorance of basic
economics.

______Your inadvertent admission that you "buy condoms and K-Y Jelly by the
truckload" indicates that you may be slightly over-qualified for the
position.

______You failed the 20 question rule, i.e., I asked you 20 questions about
yourself before you asked me more than one about myself.

______The only question you did ask was how much money I make.

______You neglected to reach over and unlock my car door from the inside
after I opened the passenger side door for you.

______My breasts are bigger than yours.

______Your height is out of proportion with your weight.  If you should,
however, happen to gain the necessary 17 vertical inches, please resubmit
your application.

______Your repeated comments such as, "Is it still called a penis when it's
this small?"  were both uncalled for and thoughtless.

______The way you enthusiastically jumped on stage at the alternative bar
and danced with the lesbians demonstrated that you are far too
impressionable and have a disconcerting lack of commitment to
heterosexuality.

______Your revelation that you would most certainly allow your ex-boyfriend
to shack up with you again after he "beats that domestic abuse rap" shows
compassion but makes it difficult to take you seriously.

______Although your inability to achieve orgasm was of paramount importance
to me, your suggestion that we invite the basketball team into the bedroom
so it would be "just like college" seemed somewhat extreme and
inappropriate.

______I am out of your league; set your sights lower next time.

Sincerely,

(Your name)

                 A FEW MORE FROM THE WHITE HOURS
               -----------------------------------

Keep Sending us your clinton jokes to:  CLINTON@joke-of-the-day.com
******************************

NOTE:  Zippergate seems to be winning out of Forna-gate

Clinton jokes or more appropriate- TRUISMS!

President Clinton looks up from his desk in the Oval Office to see
 one of his aides nervously approach him.
"What is it?" exclaims the President.

 "Its this Abortion Bill Mr. President, what do you want to do about
 it?"   the aide replies.

 "Just go ahead and pay it." responds the President.
           - Christopher Lennon

**********

NEWSWEEK did a survey:

100 women surveyed were asked, "Would you sleep with the
president"?

81 replied, "Never Again".
      - Tung, See Hon
**********

I don't understand all the fuss about Clinton.  He's just giving the
people what they want; sex and Gore.
    - George Okeefe

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks
          N E V E R   L O S E    D A T A   A G A I N

                   30 Day FREE Trial Offer

                      @BACKUP / @VIRUS
               http://security.atbackup.com/?090

Professional Data Backup and Virus Protection for small businesses

NEVER lose crucial data again. Protect your business with @Backup.
While most tape backup systems don't work when you need them the
most @Backup will never let you down - guaranteed!
 Try it FREE for 30 days. Visit: http://security.atbackup.com/?090
\------------------------------------------------------------------/

--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Joke-Of-The-Day is powered by GroupMaster from Revnet
Easy email list management - http://www.groupmaster.com/joke.html

Copyright 1997/1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to reprint or distribute Joke-of-the-Day's
Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information
To get a joke everyday, E-mail us at Subscribe@joke-of-the-day.com