[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PC way for calling someone stupid
- To: Beth_George@gap.com, Devi_Vallabhaneni@gap.com, Gould_Workman@gap.com, Bruce_McKie@gap.com, email@example.com, Michelle_Rowe@gap.com, Gina_Quan@gap.com, Darcy_Dutton@gap.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Stephen_Lasky@gap.com, Lorraine_Mantovani@gap.com, Bobbie_Charvet@gap.com
- Subject: PC way for calling someone stupid
- From: Christine_Chiang@gap.com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 16:04:28 -0700
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:41:38 +0000
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-Id: <199710312258.PAA09976@titan.generation-i.com>
- Resent-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10/22/97 04:04 PM
happy HUMP day!
---------------------- Forwarded by Christine Chiang/SF/GAPINC on 10/22/97
04:05 PM ---------------------------
From: ssteiner @ montgomery.com on 10/22/97 12:20 PM MST
To: mbalog @ montgomery.com, wbasara @ montgomery.com, amilliken @
montgomery.com, jacacio @ montgomery.com, malemasov @ montgomery.com,
gkhodadad @ montgomery.com, bdailey @ montgomery.com, apaulin @
leland.stanford.edu, carmen.barajas @ equifax.com, cesarbm @
mail.internet.com.mx, Christine Chiang/SF/GAPINC, david @
icsmiami.com, ethomas @ cisco.com, erallo @ aol.com, EGarcia @
sjmercury.com, becker @ uask4it.Eng.Sun.COM, jjacobi @ gmgseneca.com,
ltacher @ mail.nextgeninter.net.mx, mikepc830 @ aol.com
Subject: PC way for calling someone stupid
POLITICALLY CORRECT WAYS TO SAY SOMEONE IS STUPID.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.
Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair.
Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
Forgot to pay his brain bill.
A few clowns short of a circus.
If he had another brain, it would be lonely.
Too much yardage between the goal posts.
An experiment in artificial stupidity.
A few beers short of a six-pack.
Dumber than a box of hair.
A few peas short of a casserole.
Doesn't have all his Corn Flakes in one box.
One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.
One taco short of a combination plate.
A few feathers short of a whole duck.
All foam, no beer.
The cheese slid off his cracker.
Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.
Has an IQ of two, but it takes three to grunt.
WARNING: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
As smart as bait.
Her sewing machine's out of thread.
His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
His belt doesn't go through all the loops.
Missing a few buttons on his remote control.
No grain in the silo.
Proof that evolution can go in reverse.
Receiver is off the hook.
Several nuts short of a full pouch.
Skylight leaks a little.
Surfing in Nebraska.
In the pinball game of life, his flippers were a little farther apart