[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Humor: Poor planning
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Humor: Poor planning
- From: email@example.com (Jon D Dayley)
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:38:27 -0700
- References: <199709170537.WAA11862@trojan.neta.com>
>This 85 year old couple, having been married almost 60 years, had
>died in a car crash. They had been in good health the last ten years
>mainly due to her interest in health food and exercise.
>>When they reached the pearly gates, St. Peter took them to their
>>mansion which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen and master bath
>>suite and Jacuzzi.
>>As they oohed and aahed the old man asked Peter how much all this was
>>going to cost.
>>"It's free," Peter replied, "this is Heaven."
>>Next they went out back to survey the championship golf course that
>>home backed up to. They would have golfing privileges everyday and
>>each week the course changed to a new one representing the great golf
>>courses on earth.
>>The old man asked, "what are the green fees?".
>>Peter's reply, "This is heaven, you play for free."
>>Next they went to the club house and saw the lavish buffet lunch with
>>the cuisines of the world laid out.
>>"How much to eat?" asked the old man.
>>"Don't you understand yet? This is heaven, it's free!" Peter replied
>>with some exasperation.
>>"Well, where are the low fat and low cholesterol tables?" the old man
>>Peter lectured, "That's the best part...you can eat as much as you
>like of whatever you like and you never get fat and you never get sick.
>>This is Heaven."
>>With that the old man went into a fit of anger, throwing down his hat
>>and stomping on it, shrieking wildly.
>>Peter and his wife both tried to calm him down, asking him what was
>>wrong. The old man looked at his wife and said, "This is all your
>>fault! If it weren't for your blasted bran muffins, I could have
>been here ten years ago!"