[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Humor: How're *you* feeling?
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Humor: How're *you* feeling?
- From: email@example.com (Jon D Dayley)
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 23:15:16 -0700
- References: <199709170536.WAA11849@trojan.neta.com>
>>Farmer Joe decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough
>>to take the trucking company (responsible for the accident) to court.
>>In court the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning farmer
>>"Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'?" said the
>>Farmer Joe responded, "Well I'll tell you what happened. I had just
>>loaded my favorite mule Bessie into the...."
>>"I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted, "just answer
>>the question." "Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm
>>Farmer Joe said, "Well I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I
>>was driving down the road...."
>>The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to
>establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the
>Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks
>>the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud.
>>Please tell him to simply answer the question."
>>By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Joe's answer
>>and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about
>his favorite mule Bessie."
>>Joe thanked the Judge and proceeded, "Well as I was saying, I had
>just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving
>>down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop
>>sign and smacked my truck right in the side.
>>I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I
>>was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear
>>ole Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape
>just by her groans.
>>Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He
>>could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After
>he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.
>Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and
>looked at me.
>>He said, "Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are